In this video, I’ll show you how to use a different desktop environment.
Want to try KDE, MATE, GNOME or any other?
Take a look at this quick video to learn how to do this and enjoy!
Check the link below for more details
———- Links ———-
Learn more by reading this post:
🖥️ Related post: https://raspberrytips.com/pimp-my-raspberry-pi/
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://amzn.to/36eyo3o
– SD card: https://amzn.to/36jK3hL
– Case: https://amzn.to/39jvahb
– Keyboard: https://amzn.to/2Jjl59p
– Touch screen: https://amzn.to/36cOAlW
– Video capture: https://amzn.to/3fHn9Ui
#raspberrypi #raspbian #kde #mate
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.