When you first get a Raspberry Pi, you might be thinking “Where Do I Start”. This handy Getting Started guide will show you the ropes and explain everything you will need right now and for later projects. Not only that, you will learn about what the latest Raspberry Pi 3 B+
What is a Raspberry Pi
A Raspberry Pi is generally referred to as a Single Board Computer or SBC. This means that everything needed for it to work is all included on the one board. Capable of playing Retro Games, Coding, Browsing the Web and even playing Movies. There’s so much the Raspberry Pi can do which is why this website exists.
Things You Will Need
Here’s a list of a few things you will need when getting started using your Raspberry Pi for the first time (or preparing yourself for the journey).
- Raspberry Pi (Newest version is the Raspberry Pi 3 B +)
- Minimum 8GB Micro SD Card (Preferably 32GB)
- USB Keyboard
- USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- Ehternet Cable / USB WiFi Adapter (Not Required with Pi Zero W, 3B or 3B+)
- USB Bluetooth Adapter (Not Required with Pi Zero W, 3B or 3B+)
- USB Micro SD Card Reader
- Etcher Software MAC, PC & LINUX (For writing Images to Micro SD Cards)
- Raspberry Pi Case