The installation of Raspberry Pi OS (ex Raspbian) on a Raspberry Pi is fundamental knowledge for any beginner on this device.
In this video, I’ll show you 2 ways to do this easily, and guide you through the first steps you need to do for a good start on Raspberry Pi.
Check the link below for more details
———- Links ———-
Learn more by reading this post:
🖥️ Related post: https://raspberrytips.com/go/raspbian
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
Other links from the video:
– Raspberry Pi Imager: https://www.raspberrypi.org/software/
– Balena Etcher: https://www.balena.io/etcher/
– Raspberry Pi OS: https://www.raspberrypi.org/software/operating-systems/
– SD Card / USB Adapter: https://amzn.to/3muGiuI
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://amzn.to/36eyo3o
– SD card: https://amzn.to/36jK3hL
– Case: https://amzn.to/39jvahb
– Keyboard: https://amzn.to/2Jjl59p
– Touch screen: https://amzn.to/36cOAlW
– Video capture: https://amzn.to/3fHn9Ui
———- Timeline ———-
2:55 Flash the SD card
4:21 First boot & welcome wizard
6:20 Configuration tools
8:00 Install apps
#raspberrypi #raspbian #raspberrypios
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.