OpenSUSE is a Linux distribution, which has been part of the Linux history since 2005, and now has an official release available for Raspberry Pi.
Do you want to try it? It’s worth it 🙂
In this video, I’ll show you the how to install it on your Raspberry Pi.
Check the link below for more details
———- Links ———-
Learn more by reading this post:
🖥️ Related post: https://raspberrytips.com/install-opensuse-raspberry-pi/
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Boot camp (course)
Links in the video:
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://amzn.to/36eyo3o
– SD card: https://amzn.to/36jK3hL
– Case: https://amzn.to/39jvahb
– Keyboard: https://amzn.to/2Jjl59p
– Touch screen: https://amzn.to/36cOAlW
– Video capture: https://amzn.to/3fHn9Ui
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.