BerryBoot is a great tool to install multiple OS on one Raspberry Pi SD card, or SSD drive, or even on a network storage.
It’s an alternative to NOOBS.
In this video, you’ll learn how to use it easily on your Raspberry Pi
Check the link below for more details (and also the step-by-step guide to use NOOBS if you want to try)
———- Links ———-
Learn more by reading this post:
🖥️ Related post: https://raspberrytips.com/raspberry-pi-dual-boot/
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://amzn.to/36eyo3o
– SD card: https://amzn.to/36jK3hL
– Case: https://amzn.to/39jvahb
– Keyboard: https://amzn.to/2Jjl59p
– Touch screen: https://amzn.to/36cOAlW
– Video capture: https://amzn.to/3fHn9Ui
#raspberrypi #berryboot #dualboot
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.