The Fedora distribution has an official release for Raspberry Pi.
There is an image available on the official website, that you can copy to a SD card with Etcher.
Check the link below for more details
———- Links ———-
Learn more by reading this post:
🖥️ Related post: https://raspberrytips.com/install-fedora-raspberry-pi/
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://amzn.to/36eyo3o
– SD card: https://amzn.to/36jK3hL
– Case: https://amzn.to/39jvahb
– Keyboard: https://amzn.to/2Jjl59p
– Touch screen: https://amzn.to/36cOAlW
– Video capture: https://amzn.to/3fHn9Ui
———- Timestamps ———-
0:56 Download & flash
2:37 First boot
3:55 System overview
6:50 Apps management
8:15 Resize partition
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.