The default theme on Raspberry Pi OS can be quickly boring if you use it all the time.
Want to try something new? This video is for you, you’ll discover how to apply a new one and install or download other styles.
Need more help to get started on your Raspberry Pi, check my mini-course built to help you with your first steps on Raspberry Pi:
———- Links ———-
Learn more by reading this post:
🖥️ Related post: https://raspberrytips.com/—LINK—
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://amzn.to/36eyo3o
– SD card: https://amzn.to/36jK3hL
– Case: https://amzn.to/39jvahb
– Keyboard: https://amzn.to/2Jjl59p
– Touch screen: https://amzn.to/36cOAlW
– Video capture: https://amzn.to/3fHn9Ui
#raspberrypi #raspbian #theme
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.