Android 12 is available for Raspberry Pi since a few months, but there is no OpenGapps version compatible with it, so we need to change a bit the installation procedure to get everything to work correctly.
Here is a quick update of a previous video, to help you to get everything in order quickly.
Check the link below for more details:
———- Links ———-
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
Master Python on Raspberry Pi
Join us on Patreon!
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://geni.us/xO8V (Amazon)
– SD card: https://geni.us/KAYj (Amazon)
– Case: https://geni.us/jD4m (Amazon)
– Keyboard: https://geni.us/e9mz (Amazon)
– Touch screen: https://geni.us/xsZ9I (Amazon)
– Video capture: https://geni.us/zleM6q (Amazon)
– Sense Hat: https://geni.us/HQH75q (Amazon)
– Robot dog: https://geni.us/39Grjz (Amazon)
– Raspad 3: https://raspberrytips.com/raspad
0:30 Main steps – video summary
2:30 Android installation
2:52 Opengapps alternative
3:21 First boot
4:44 First use of Google Play
5:13 Enjoy the Play store
5:34 Tip to get the most of it
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.