Using a Raspberry Pi shouldn’t be complicated.
📥 Download my free PDF glossary to start the right way: https://download.raspberrytips.com/glossary
Ubuntu MATE is a Linux distribution for desktop usage, based on Ubuntu but using the MATE desktop environment instead of the latest GNOME versions. MATE is the continuation of GNOME 2, so if, like me, you preferred the old interface, you will love Ubuntu MATE. In this video, I’ll show you how it looks like and how to install it easily on your Raspberry Pi.
Ubuntu MATE officially supports the Raspberry Pi, so with each new version, an image is released for the Raspberry Pi. It can be flashed on a SD card to start the installation.
Check the links below for more details:
– Related article with more details: https://raspberrytips.com/ubuntu-mate-raspberry-pi/
– Backup your Raspberry Pi: https://raspberrytips.com/backup-raspberry-pi/
– Ubuntu MATE website: https://ubuntu-mate.org/
———- Links ———-
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
Master Python on Raspberry Pi
Join us on Patreon!
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://geni.us/xO8V (Amazon)
– SD card: https://geni.us/KAYj (Amazon)
– Case: https://geni.us/jD4m (Amazon)
– Keyboard: https://geni.us/e9mz (Amazon)
– Touch screen: https://geni.us/xsZ9I (Amazon)
– Video capture: https://geni.us/zleM6q (Amazon)
– Sense Hat: https://geni.us/HQH75q (Amazon)
– Robot dog: https://geni.us/39Grjz (Amazon)
– Raspad 3: https://raspberrytips.com/raspad
———- Timestamps ———-
0:20 System overview
2:27 System configuration
3:49 System usage
4:42 System installation
7:09 Become a master
#raspberrypi #ubuntu #mate
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.