Using a Raspberry Pi shouldn’t be complicated.
📥 Download my free PDF glossary to start the right way: https://download.raspberrytips.com/glossary
is another great use for this device. I know, with the rise of streaming providers, torrents aren’t as popular as they used to be, but it’s still handy to have an app with a nice web interface to quickly download torrents when you need to.
How can you build this? Well, I have tested several solutions and will answer all your questions in this video.
Check the link below for more details:
———- Links ———-
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
Master Python on Raspberry Pi
Join us on Patreon!
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://raspberrytips.com/rpi4 (Amazon)
– SD card: https://raspberrytips.com/sd (Amazon)
– Case: https://raspberrytips.com/case (Amazon)
– Keyboard: https://raspberrytips.com/keyboard (Amazon)
– Touch screen: https://raspberrytips.com/screen (Amazon)
– Video capture: https://raspberrytips.com/capture (Amazon)
– Sense Hat: https://raspberrytips.com/sensehat (Amazon)
– Robot dog: https://raspberrytips.com/robotdog (Amazon)
– Raspad 3: https://raspberrytips.com/raspad
———- Chapters ———-
1:29 Web interface
4:48 Start on boot
5:40 Ninja tips & going further
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.