SSH stands for Secure Shell. It’s a cryptographic network protocol that is most used to connect to another computer on a network securely.
In this video, we will see how to set it up, step by step, starting with the basics, then adding a bit of comfort.
Check the link below for more details
———- Links ———-
Learn more by reading this post:
????️ Related post: https://raspberrytips.com/ssh-password-raspberry-pi/
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
Join us on Patreon!
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://geni.us/xO8V (Amazon)
– SD card: https://geni.us/KAYj (Amazon)
– Case: https://geni.us/jD4m (Amazon)
– Keyboard: https://geni.us/e9mz (Amazon)
– Touch screen: https://geni.us/xsZ9I (Amazon)
– Video capture: https://geni.us/zleM6q (Amazon)
———- Timestamps ———-
0:35 Enable SSH on Raspberry Pi
2:02 Connect to your Raspberry Pi
4:15 Stop using passwords
5:56 SSH Configuration
#raspberrypi #ssh #linux
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.