Using a Raspberry Pi shouldn’t be complicated.
📥 Download my free PDF glossary to start the right way: https://download.raspberrytips.com/glossary
Installing Debian is as simple as downloading the Raspberry Pi image, flashing it to an SD card, booting the Pi, and configuring it. However, it takes more configuration than many other systems. There is no graphical desktop on the Raspberry Pi Debian image, to begin with, but one can be added.
Check the link below for more details:
———- Links ———-
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
Master Python on Raspberry Pi
Join us on Patreon!
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://geni.us/xO8V (Amazon)
– SD card: https://geni.us/KAYj (Amazon)
– Case: https://geni.us/jD4m (Amazon)
– Keyboard: https://geni.us/e9mz (Amazon)
– Touch screen: https://geni.us/xsZ9I (Amazon)
– Video capture: https://geni.us/zleM6q (Amazon)
– Sense Hat: https://geni.us/HQH75q (Amazon)
– Robot dog: https://geni.us/39Grjz (Amazon)
– Raspad 3: https://raspberrytips.com/raspad
1:30 First boot
2:00 Desktop environment
4:00 Install new apps
6:02 Final thoughts
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.