The Raspberry Pi foundation just released the Compute Module 4 and it going to be amazing for embedded projects, Handheld computers, handheld emulation systems act eco,
Unfortunately, it will not work with older products that used Compute module 3 because they have drastically changed the form factor of the CM4 but I personally think it’s for the better.
They offer 32 different variants of the CM4 from 1,2,4,8 GB of Ram, 8,16,32 GB of eMMC storage and it can also be configured with AC wifi and Bluetooth.
Learn More Here: https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/raspberry-pi-compute-module-4/
Check out Jeff Geerlings review: https://youtu.be/HUamq0ey8_M
Compute module 4 Specs:
* 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
* VideoCore VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
* 4Kp60 hardware decode of H.265 (HEVC) video
* 1080p60 hardware decode, and 1080p30 hardware encode of H.264 (AVC) video
* Dual HDMI interfaces, at resolutions up to 4K
* Single-lane PCI Express 2.0 interface
* Dual MIPI DSI display, and dual MIPI CSI-2 camera interfaces
* 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
* Optional 8GB, 16GB or 32GB eMMC Flash storage
* Optional 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN and Bluetooth 5.0
* Gigabit Ethernet PHY with IEEE 1588 support
* 28 GPIO pins, with up to 6 × UART, 6 × I2C, and 5 × SPI
Follow Me On Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow Me On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/
Equipment I Use:
Screen Capture Device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering Station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Raspberry Pi 4: https://amzn.to/3cCrvKb
Flirc Case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
Electric Dreams by Scott Buckley https://soundcloud.com/scottbuckley
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: http://bit.ly/al-electric-dreams
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/blzd3vzvQ8U
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
This video and Channel and Video are for viewers 14 years older and up. This video is not made for viewers under the age of 14. If you are under 14 years of age, you do not have permission to view this video.
Want to send me something?
12520 Capital Blvd Ste 401 #108
Wake Forest, NC 27587 US
THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
#raspberrypi #CM4 #ETAPRIME