Microsoft recently released an official ARM version for VSCode, so we no longer need to install the code-oss version from Headmelted.
In this video, I’ll show you how to install this version, but also how to improve your experience with the best extensions available.
———- Links ———-
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://amzn.to/36eyo3o
– SD card: https://amzn.to/36jK3hL
– Case: https://amzn.to/39jvahb
– Keyboard: https://amzn.to/2Jjl59p
– Touch screen: https://amzn.to/36cOAlW
– Video capture: https://amzn.to/3fHn9Ui
#raspberrypi #vscode #microsoft
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.