This video shows how to get started with Ubuntu Core on Raspberry Pi.
This is the first video of a series focused on Ubuntu Core running on Raspberry Pi, where we will guide you from the first baby steps to the most advanced features, showing practical use cases and examples that you can use.
In this first video, we will see:
– 00:00 Intro
– 01:19 What Ubuntu Core is
– 03:01 What snaps are
– 05:34 Why Ubuntu Core on Raspberry
– 07:36 How to get started with Ubuntu Core on Raspberry Pi: download, flash, boot, config, install app
If you want to learn more, please read:
– Download Ubuntu Core for Raspberry Pi: https://ubuntu.com/download/raspberry-pi
– Ubuntu Core documentation: https://ubuntu.com/core/docs
– Snaps documentation: https://snapcraft.io/docs
– Ubuntu Core: https://ubuntu.com/core