Batocera is a retro gaming solution, initially based on Recalbox and started by former developers of Recalbox.
It’s now becoming stronger and stronger, and you need to consider it versus Retropie, Recalbox and Lakka while choosing your next retro-gaming system.
In this video, I’ll give you a quick overview of how it works.
You’ll find many similarities with Recalbox, but also discover some nice improvements they added.
– Batocera vs Retropie vs Recalbox vs Lakka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqdz089kY3s
– Where to download ROMs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sajq-Joj978
– Install Recalbox on Raspberry Pi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhMw7HF9gp0
———- Links ———-
Learn more by reading this post:
🖥️ Related post: https://raspberrytips.com/batocera-installation-raspberry-pi/
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://amzn.to/36eyo3o
– SD card: https://amzn.to/36jK3hL
– Case: https://amzn.to/39jvahb
– Keyboard: https://amzn.to/2Jjl59p
– Touch screen: https://amzn.to/36cOAlW
– Video capture: https://amzn.to/3fHn9Ui
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.