The TOFU by Oratek is the first board I’ve had in hand that has a built-in M.2 slot so I can finally use a native NVMe SSD directly on the Pi, something I’ve been hoping to do for years!
But it has a few other tricks up its sleeve. Oratek is a Swiss company, and just like the Swiss Army Knife from the same country, it packs a lot of functionality into a 9cm^2 board!
Products mentioned in this video (some are affiliate links):
– TOFU by Oratek: https://tofu.oratek.com
– KingSpec 128GB M.2 2242 SSD: https://amzn.to/3bAMv63
– WD SN520 2230 SSD: https://amzn.to/3cijET7
– Argon One M.2: https://amzn.to/3vgC674
– Ender 3 V2 3D Printer: https://amzn.to/2OLigQA
Other resources mentioned in this video:
#RaspberryPi #TOFU #M2
00:00 – M.2 on a Raspberry Pi!
00:30 – Oratek’s TOFU
01:13 – M.2 2242 B-key
01:49 – NVMe Benchmarks
03:17 – 4G LTE Modems
03:50 – Power features
04:41 – Board IO
05:41 – My first 3D case design!
06:56 – TOFU conclusions
07:34 – Thanks and bloopers