Each episode, I present new ideas for projects you can do in your home, and projects that I am working on. Join me Thursdays at 3 PM EST, 12 noon PST, 8pm GMT.
Free movies and TV streaming with Plex – Sign up for your FREE Plex account here – https://t.co/rinIbsmZ3Y?amp=1
Disclaimer: I am an influencer for Plex.
Updates from Last week
– Plex Free Live TV video released – https://youtu.be/W_wyQ1kKzbc
– pi-top – https://www.pi-top.com/products/pi-top-4
– Life in a Day YT submission – https://youtu.be/vatSfEoz-Ag
– Georgia Tech Alumni Magazine – https://bit.ly/3eauRVm
– AP News Interview – https://apnews.com/e0fb07bc1942638dd98d3a1cede907dd
Garmin services resuming after Russian hacker’s $10m demand – https://en.brinkwire.com/news/garmin-services-resuming-after-russian-hackers-10m-demand/
Raspberry Pi Project
Mycroft is the world’s first open source voice assistant – https://mycroft.ai/
Custom Wake Word – https://mycroft-ai.gitbook.io/docs/using-mycroft-ai/customizations/wake-word#:~:text=The%20simplest%20method%20to%20add,well%2Dtrained%20Precise%20Wake%20Word.
Katie Dumont, Cornwall, UK
Code – https://github.com/hifromkatie/Busy-button
Last week was Alexa Live – – https://developer.amazon.com/en-US/alexa/alexa-live
Rollback Feature for Alexa Skill Developers – https://developer.amazon.com/en-US/docs/alexa/smapi/rollback-a-skill.html
Echo Frames – https://amzn.to/308mxB6
Video for next week – Echo Frames