Using a Raspberry Pi shouldn’t be complicated.
📥 Download my free PDF glossary to start the right way: https://download.raspberrytips.com/glossary
Why should we always use the same Linux distributions on Raspberry Pi?
Everyone is recommending the same thing: RPI OS, Ubuntu, Manjaro, etc.
I tried some less known distributions to create this video (a lot of them, some are really horrible), and I share with you my selection of the best of the unknowns 🙂
Check the link below for more details
———- Links ———-
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
Master Python on Raspberry Pi
Join us on Patreon!
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://geni.us/xO8V (Amazon)
– SD card: https://geni.us/KAYj (Amazon)
– Case: https://geni.us/jD4m (Amazon)
– Keyboard: https://geni.us/e9mz (Amazon)
– Touch screen: https://geni.us/xsZ9I (Amazon)
– Video capture: https://geni.us/zleM6q (Amazon)
– Sense Hat: https://geni.us/HQH75q (Amazon)
– Robot dog: https://geni.us/39Grjz (Amazon)
– Raspad 3: https://raspberrytips.com/raspad
0:24 Distribution 1
2:25 Distribution 2
3:56 Distribution 3
5:58 Distribution 4
7:54 Distribution 5
#raspberrypi #linux #distributions
Download Fedora: https://getfedora.org/en/iot/download/
Download FenixPi: https://sourceforge.net/projects/fenixlinux/files/pi/debian/fenixpi/
Download DietPi: https://dietpi.com/
Download OpenSuse: https://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Raspberry_Pi4
Download Armbian (beta): https://imola.armbian.com/dl/rpi4b/nightly/
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.