One of the most common uses on Raspberry Pi is gaming. Many users (including you?) bought it initially to install Retropie or an alternative and play old games on it. But maybe you are not a serious gamer and just to make a break sometimes and play a mini-game on it.
That’s why I created this video, many games are available in the Raspberry Pi OS repositories, I tried a lot of them and can now share with you a short list here. Most of the ones I tried were bad, some were too heavy to run smoothly on Raspberry Pi, but I manage to pick 10 games across different genres that runs quite well and are worth trying.
The list is in alphabetical order, I don’t bother ranking them as it will highly depend on what type of game you like, even if I have my favorites as you’ll see 🙂
Check the link below for more details
———- Links ———-
Learn more by reading this post:
🖥️ Related post: https://raspberrytips.com/raspberry-pi-os-best-games/
Master your Raspberry Pi in 30 days (e-book)
Raspberry Pi Bootcamp (course)
Join us on Patreon!
———- My stuff ———-
– Raspberry Pi: https://geni.us/xO8V (Amazon)
– SD card: https://geni.us/KAYj (Amazon)
– Case: https://geni.us/jD4m (Amazon)
– Keyboard: https://geni.us/e9mz (Amazon)
– Touch screen: https://geni.us/xsZ9I (Amazon)
– Video capture: https://geni.us/zleM6q (Amazon)
– Sense Hat: https://geni.us/HQH75q (Amazon)
– Robot dog: https://geni.us/39Grjz (Amazon)
Note: This description contains affiliate links.
If you use them, I’ll get a small commission.
The commission comes at no additional cost to you.
RaspberryTips is a participant in the Amazon Associates and other companies affiliate programs.